Saturday 26 March 2011

thanks god!^^

finally my nervousness about spm result is now gone... tyme ambik result pnya lh kin sajuk...huuu lmbt lgi 2 turn maw ambik 2 slip keputusan...hmm excited feelling pn ada jga tyme maw ambik result 2 tp kna tngalam olh perasaan nervous yg teramat sngt...huuuu like a crazy person jak tyme 2....hehe but still can control my self...heeee welll i got to meet all my classmate and my friends that i didn't meet for a long tyme...and some of them obviously had some changes in their look....esspecially on their size...haha...dont be mad^^ but its true...heeee well go back to the story...hmmm some of my friends already know their result by checking through sms...hmmm n their result kin sya tMbah nervous ne sbb smua nya tnggi2 ne...terutama nya one of my frens yg pndai ne dya dpt 7A 3B oo..huuu n my bestfrens plak dpt 5A..hmmm tp dya x puas hti  ne sbb target dya x kesmpaian ne...tp pa blh bt kn...huuu..me?? i didn't check my result through sms coz x ska mnggu ne klu gn sms maw jga yg d tngn 2 slip kptusan...hehe bru lh tepat...ok2 bnyk2 sdh kwn2 yg dpt result drg n its my turn to take it...wowww.so2 nervous when my turn to get it...well when its my turn i was so dissapointed when my class teacher said that i cannot have my slip coz i have not return 2 of my text book that i borrow...i thought that book is not going to be return again...but i still can see my result even though i cannot take it..hmmm well when i see my slip....heee i only count how muCh A that i get...haha and im so heppy for my result...wlau pn trpksa plng blik ambik bku tp mc heppy jga ne...so many friends and family texting and calling me to ask my result but i did not tell thm how much A i got..only tell them yg smua nya kredit...heeee biar lh rahsia bha...hehe tpii last2 trpksa bgtaw jga lh sbb kna pksa kn...huuu so heppy bout it....sya pnya addm3 pn yg x prnh2 lulus blh jga bha pg B...hehe sngt2 struggle for that subject coz dont want to dissapoint my fav teacher >mr. martin<...hehe...and also my chemistry...have high expectation for that subjct to get an A on it....struggling for that subject too coz never got A on tht subject...and finnaly chem sya A jga wlaupn A- jak lh...huuu tpi heppy jga ne...hehe..and sngt2 hepy my english subject dpt jga merasa gred A ne...spnjang exam UPSR n PMR grd sya msti B jak wlaupn dlm stiap percubaan blh dpt A ne...heee akhirnya x sia2 usaha ku...hehe...hmmmm heppy jga lh for my result ne n hope  my family is proud of me... n im hoping too that i can continue my study in a better place....THANKS GOD! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment