Saturday 12 March 2011

love dancing so much!!!!

wowww its been a while that i didn't post anything on my blog...heeee well theres nothing to talk about...but really have to tell u guys about this one...i really2 want to take dancing lesson but dont know where to go...coz i dont know where place that recomend a dancing lesson in kaybe..and never heard it before...actually i hve learn  a few type of traditional dance in my kampung but still i want to learn more ON traditional dance...coz its really fun...hmmm the reason for me to talk about this topic is because my lil sis went to smk narinang to take the traditional dance lesson there..that held by all school in kaybe maybe..im not really sure....all the student that participate in this activity had learn 8 types of traditional dance that really popular in sabah...and its making me jealous when seeing all the students learning this 8 traditional dance that taught by the dance teacher from smk narinang ...huuuuu...if only i can join theM.... :( what a frustrated moment for me...hmmmm im kinda sad for that.....ermmm  i've told my mumy that i want to take a dancing lesson and she kinda agree with it but dont know where i can go to take the class...so i hope that she can find a dancing class for me so tht i will not be bored staying at home all the day long...im praying so she will find one for me...and i surrendEr this to GOD<3!!


 PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS LESSON...REALLY2 WANT THIS SO BAD.....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment