Thursday 3 March 2011

get through this with patience !

its getting worse and worser!!!!why???hmmm maybe i didn't stop mentioning about it...well how am i going to stop  if my brain dont want to stop thinking about that problm....its not just me that dont want to stop but its her too..is it wrong when im expressing my feeling through this blog?? i never give any feedback of ur story!!just keep my self calm and take it with a big smile even though its really painfull to swallow when reading ur blog...cant u do the same way i did???or maybe its u that dont want to stop...like u want to blame me for what had happen dear! ok fine if they didn't talk behind my back...so thanx for doing that really2 appreciate it!...but what is this >>>stop talking rubbish????<<<its not a rubbish lh dear its reality!! well its really going to ruin the relationship we have now....day by day reading ur blog just making my heart hurt...is it u writing the blog or someone else...i dont know u anymore..we grow up together but like i never know u for all this years....this really make me sad : (...i always think how to make this stop and just be ok again...but i dont know what to do?....always pray to god so that all of this will have the end of it but like it will never going to stop...maybe crying is not the way to solve this problm but what can i do my tear keep coming out from my eyes when thinking about this....hmmm i really have to calm my self now! <3...thats all i want to share with all of u guys<3!!have a blessing night <3 ! 


JUST WANT TO SHARE A SWEET MEMORY <3 <3!!

3 comments: