Wednesday 2 March 2011

fuhhhh!!!!!

why is this hapenning to me...im so tired with all of this problem and i really dont like it....why meeeee?????fuhhhhhhhhhh....my problm with my cousin also not ok yet...im still not talking with them...arghhhhh.....so stresss....im really dissapointed with them...i really think now they really hate me and talking about my badness behind my back...hmmm well FYI i dont care what u guys want to say about me....hmmmmm enough with my cousin...now my problem with my bf....upssss actualy he is already my ex now...im really sad with that but what can i do...i really dont want any official relationship right now..im not ready for that...i think im too young for that...hmmm really???haha...well my reason is i dont want any relationship with any guy right now bcoz i want to focus on myself and my family...i want to have a good grip of me so that i can do the same to someone i love too...not only loving him but to understand him better....well when we broke up i told him not to contact me for awhile so we could calm ourself ...i told him too that when things got ok im the one will contact him....sooo  he did not contact me as i ask him not to..then i was suprise that he is the one who contact me first after a few days...mmmm maybe he miss me and really want to talk about .the relationship...i think he really love me and dont want to let me go...what a nice guy right??im such a  bad girlfriend....hehe well not really..i treat him really2 good...hehe (perasan jak 2 tpi btul jga lh : P)...well we have discuss about it but not all of it lh...just a little bit of the problm...well we stick to the relationship we have right now that is just a friend..even though that he want the relationship to be more than friend....huuuuuuu so sad right???....well all i can do now is say sorry to him coz im really not ready in tht kind of thing..hmmm its settle with my ex....and im really heppy with that....sooo relief when my problm with my ex is ok....huuuuuu...but now come another problm that i really2 dislike...wowww and this is the first time i face a problm like this...arghhhhhh...dont know what to think right now....im so mess up....ermmm the story begin like this.....................at 5.50 pm today...i got a phone call from a guy that always contacting me....well i accept the phone call and im so shock that his GIRlFRIEND was the one who called me using his phone...and im so suprise by that...and i really dont know what to say when she ask me many question...this is so confusing me...she ask me about the msgge that the guy always send to me...so stressing me when she ask me about that...huuuuuu i feel so guilty right now....after i told her what kind of messge that we talk about she tell me that theres no need to worry and i can sms him again if i want to becoz he is single..oooo my god!!!then she say thanx and hang up the phone..i dont want to mke their relationship like that...i dont like to ruin other people relationship.....well i dont like this guy i treat him just like my other friends and i consider him as my brother...theres nothing going on between me and him...it just a friend and nothng more than that....why did i always reply his messge....if i didn't reply it maybe this problm will never bother me... im really worry about their relationship!!!!i hope they will be together again...i dont want becoz of me their relationship will be ovr...oooo noo!!!!arghhhhhhhhh dont like that.....now i really need to apology to her...its not totally my fault actualy...if her bf did not sms me or calling me this problm will never comes out...its always him that contact me first and sometimes im really bored with him and i will just ignore him.....hmmmmmmm im really sorry for what had happen....i hope that she will understnd this situation...i dont want her to judge me or hate me for this...i hope she will accept my apology....
GOD PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THROUGH THIS SITUATION...THERES NOTHING I CAN DO OTHER THAN PRAYING TO YOU.... IM PRAYING FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO BE OK AGAIN TOO <3<3!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment