Saturday 5 March 2011

still breathing in this world..

theres nothing interesting for today...but still gratefuul coz im still breathing in this world...thank you god <3!!i hope i will live longer in this world....hehe..hmmmm today i didn't wake up early...last night i cant sleep coz i got headache...but luckily i have the panadol to release the pain...maybe crying is not a good thing to do when u facing many problm!! coz it will only bring pain to urself...so dont try this to urself....hehe just kidding!!when u want to cry just cry but dont overdoing it coz it can harm urself!! heee...k this morning>>> awake by my mom phone call...really hate when something disturb me while im sleeping..no one ever like to be disturb while sleeping!! but all i can do is pick up the phone coz if not u may lose something that really important for u to know or maybe not :P....hmmm well my mom phone call is about asking me if i want to join her go to kk??? and of course i want to go...for what???hmmm maybe to get rid of my boredness staying at home all the day long.....so i got up and start to do all the housework that i need to finish before taking my shower....after finishing my work..i took my shower and got ready coz my dad is going to pick me up and take me to my mother office...we go to kk following one of my mom colleague....even though i went to kk but it still not fun coz we go there to take care of my mom insurance and not taking me to go shoping...huuu so frustrated by that..hmmm but not really coz we had stop by at a clothes store..and there i buy a short pants that really catch my eye..heeee so even though we go to kk to take care of my mom insurance things i still didn't come home with an empty hand....hehe so glad with that!! we arrived in kb at 3.15pm!! at kb my mom and me stop by at one of my favourite saloon in kb that is the JELITA SALLOON!! i have gone to the sallon since i was...hmmm maybe two years old ....so young right??? hee...well we go there to trim my curl hair coz my mom said tht my hair will not grow healthy if i didn't trim it..well i did it as she ask me to do it..need to obey the queen when she ask u to do it...huuu...well still love my hair even though it was a bit shorter than before triming it....after got my hair done we go buy a curler for my hair and go home...
i  get myself ready coz tonight need to go to church service for pmm..and the students that staying at the hostel of smk tambulion also joining us....andd what a wowwer!!! there r so many of them...dont forgt to mention that i was bless by the preach that the pastor told us tonight that iis about "HOW NOT TO LOSE UR SANCTITY" really bless with it...well all the story will have the end and my story for today also will end now and will be continue soon..heeee....really need some sleep and rest coz i was so tired today...k for all the reader hope u like  my story for today even though its not that interesting...but still want to share it with u and make my boredness dissapear for a while...heee...
thanx for reading <3 !
GOD BLESS U GUYS <3 !!!

2 comments:

  1. Ur hair sure is long. Trimming it won't make any obvious change to length of ur hair. Anyway, you got a beautiful hair. Gbu^^

    ReplyDelete