Sunday 8 May 2011

there's sumthing wrong wit my nose!!

ok2 its not really serious bha ne...bkn nya sya dpt penyakit yg berbahaya bha...hehe cma skrg ne sya sdg selesema so my nose blik2 tersumbat n its hard for me to breath normally...hmm lgi stu yg sya pling x ska ada liquid yg x mnyenangkn kluar dri hidung that is "hingus"...yuckkkkk....XD really2 dont like when i got sick ooo...im also got the headache n my bdan is like so wick..its minimize my movement ne...wlau bagaimna pun i still have the energy to post an entry in my blog...hehehe actually tdi ptg sya rsa mcm bleh than lgi ne skit sbb x jga teruk sngat..sempat lgi sya ngn kawan2 pgi mkan mee sup at one of my favourte place..xtaw tba2 jak my headache menggila ne...actually this week jga is my group turn to be the tambourine dance in my church but bcoz of this disease attack me so i cant go lh..as the group leader i would like apologise to all of my ahli kumplan coz i didn;t go...sya sndri pn rsa sngt2 kecewa ne...hmmm btw all the best for tomorow...ok bru jak siap tngk AF and the person who got out for this week is AFIF...huuu he is one of my favourte student in AF u know..i like his character n he is so cute for me lh...hehe and of course i would like to give credit to NERA coz she is getting better n better in her perfomance...i hope she will do much better for the next concert...hmmm now i am so nervous when thinking about my interview in monday...i think i dont have any preparation yet n this making me more nervous...i dont know how to answer all the question that will be ask...maybe all i have to do is just be myself n be honest kn...but my confident level is not enough lgi ooo...hrp2 x lh gugup time jwap all the soalan2 nnt...huuuu so guys please pray for me n wish me the best for this monday...for tommorow i will be handling the perhimpunan of sekolah mnggu if i feel much better tomorrow i will handle it but if not i will ask someone to replace me...hope i will feel much better for tomorrow n this monday...coz it will be not comfortable when going to an intrview with a sick face n weak body....its too long already kn so to end my entry for today there r some pic i would like to share during me n my friends makan mee sup tdi.. :)
the name of the kadai mee sup in my kampong.. :)

enjoying the mee sup... :)

palan2 bha kita...hehe :P

geng mkan mee sup ne kli..hehe :P

the same pic bha ne...hehe :P

myta n his cute niece.. :)
the aunty who prepare our mee sup n helped by his daughter :)
orang yg sdh kanyang...keke :P
one of the cutest kid in our kampong.. :)
yg pling lambt dtg ne...kmi siap mkan bru smpai :P

looking for her surat sinta...wakakaka :P


hope can makan mee sup with u guys lagi balik...it was fun for me...god bless... ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment