Tuesday 22 February 2011

GOD please help us to solve this problem....

  yesterday my cuzzie posted at my walls saying that they r sorry for what had happen..and apology was accepted...so im hoping that situation like this will never comes out n happen again..situation like this wiil not only make my relationship with my friends n my cuzzies  will be like a disaster but also our parents..well situation like this pernah berlaku sblm ne n sya btul2 x ska pa yg trjdi sbb pasal stu mslh jak kmi x brtgr n have bad feelings for each other n i dont want it to be happen again..the past is the past n just let it be the past...n because of that problm jga i dont want people to judge n blame me for what had happen...every problem that happen msti brkaitan dngn my cuzzie oza, lea n of course me...sometimes i never understand why problem always arise between us n bila kmi sama2..maybe GOD maw bgi cbrn dlm hubungan kmi yg brcousin ne..n thanx to my cuzzie phamp n didie yg slalu bntu sya to solve problm like this..without them blm tntu lgi mslh yg mcm ne akan selesai...so hope u guys will always be around to help me...well i dont want to exaggerate this story...n for my cuzzie oza that in stress right now...hey girl no need to be stress..i know yg ko dgn mumy ko skrg ne ada problem bcoz of this situation so dont blame ur mumy sbb dya mrh2 ko kh x prcya ko bcoz every mum want the best for thier daughter mngkn ko x taw that deep inside ur mumy heart yg dya x maw mrh ko smpai g2...she only want the best for u...n hope u understand it...ko kn anak kesayangan dya so dya x maw ko rosak or watever...and i really dont like u call ur self the superdevil person bcoz i know that u r not a devil..well when we hang out i dont feel that u r evil but i feel ur kindness n sweetness<3<3...to my cuzzie oza hve something to tell u.....what ever happen next we just have to be strong...w just have to remember that GOD ALWAYS WITH US NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!!1




              CHILL OUT GURL<3<3<3


ENJOYYYY READING!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment